Aliya is sleeping much better through the night and at nap time these days. She is actually sleeping in her swing during the day (when she first came home she could be sound asleep, we'd put her in her swing and she's wake up and scream) now she'll stay asleep for 30-45 minutes in her swing! I can eat, take a quick shower and check my email! At night she's sleeping better too. She's spending more time in her bed than ours'. She still loves to be held all the time, but is getting better at having some alone time too. But when the big tears start pouring down her little face I scoop her up...I can't stand to see her cry.
At church this weekend our closing song was Chris Tomlin's "how great is our God" and I wept tears of joy for the first time in 3 years. God has been so faithful to me over the past few years and continues to show His love every time Aliya holds my finger while she eats, or snuggles me when she sleeps. She was so worth the wait
1 comment:
That is great news! Gavin and Connor napped in the swing. (Ki hated it).
(come visit my homeschool blog sometime if you want)
Post a Comment