Saturday, February 2, 2008

It just keeps getting better!


Jon is now home from work on his leave and yesterday was my first full day back to work. It was so hard to leave her all day! We went to small group last night and were showered with love and kisses (Aliya was, not me). So many people have been praying for us over the past three years and especually during these past 7 months. So we got home pretty late last night and after Joel went to bed we put a movie in. We were both (Jon and I) asleep within 10 minutes. Aliya woke up wanting a midnight snack before we ventured up to bed. Here is where it gets good...she slept until 5am!!!! Woke up for a 2oz snack then back to bed until 7am!!! That's when Jon took over and she had some cuddle time with daddy! Joel is still loving her, I'm sure the her newness will wear off soon, but I'll take it while we got it! He has a basketball game at 1pm today then Aliya and I have a shower at my work. My residents are throwing us a party! Tomorrow after chruch we have our first set of professional pictures being taken!!! Hopefully we'll get some good ones to post and share!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the milk coma pic, so cute!!

Unknown said...

I was glad to see her at Small Group. I actually thought you hadn't brought her at first, because someone else was off holding her...
She is so prescious!!!