Aliya is growing like a weed! Over the weekend I boxed up her newborn clothes and several of her 0-3 sleepers with the feet in them. I have to stop and remember we got her when she was 5 weeks old, so her outgrowing her newborn stuff "already" should not be a mystery to me! Over the weekend I also did some "unofficial measuring" of Aliya. According to my tape measure she is 23 1/2" long and 12.5#. She doesn't go back to the doctor for another month, so we will see if I am even close.
Tonight Aliya got to meet her great grandma and grandpa B. They have been snowbirds in FL since before we got Aliya and made stop in Dayton on their way back up to NW Ohio tonight! Aliya took to then almost as fast as they took to her! It was an amazing visit!! We met up with them at their hotel room and visited and took a TON of pictures before we headed to Bob Evan's for dinner. While at dinner grandma fed her, and told everyone that walked by that this was her Beautiful great grand daughter! She was so proud! They are staying the night just down the road from our house, so in the morning Aliya and I will head over for a last minute good bye kiss before they hit the road and I head to work! I'm so glad they finally got to meet her!!! Grandma said her herself, "pictures don't do that girl justice, she's so much more beautiful in person" (I agree!)*pictures of our evening coming soon*
1 comment:
Brian's parents are snowbirds, too. they have been in florida for Connor's Bday the past 3 years.
I'm glad they stopped in to see her and visit.
Post a Comment