Today we finally got to witness Aliya rolling over! I almost cried! You would have thought she's won and Olympic gold metal the way I clapped and cheered! She just grinned from ear to ear, so proud of herself! Of course, I didn't have the camera, I think that's why she finally gave in and did it for me! But next time you better believe I will be there to catch it on film!
Below is a short video of her trying green beans for the first time Saturday, she really did a lot better than I thought she would. We've continued to feed her the green beans twice daily now then follow it up with cereal with nanners (banana's). The second part of the clip is her in her Jumperoo watching daddy and listening to him make silly noises to her. She LOVES that thing, we don't even have to turn the lights and sounds on any more, she's now playing with the toys and making her own noises with it.
She has given us three nights of full sleep again! Praise God!
On a sad note, Joel's team has lost there last two games. So they are now 2-2. He was the relief pitcher last game and really came through for the team in the last inning! He enjoys pitching and playing third base. They've tried him out at catcher a few times, it's not his favorite position, but he's decent at it so the coach rotates him in to that spot every few innings. They had a game on Saturday that got rained out, but we had perfect weather for Sunday's game. We have a slow schedule this week, no games until Saturday, but then all hell breaks loose and we have 6 games in 7 days...I'm not sure what the league is thinking, do they not realize these kids have homework and bedtimes? During the week his game either start at 5:15pm or 7:15pm. One's way early and the other is way late, I'm not sure which is worse! I hope to get more pictures at Saturday's game!!!

2 comments:
How cute- it was fun to see her "in action." :)
Oh, I can't wait to hug and kiss her!! She is such a sweetie!!
Wow... your right about the coaches. What were they thinking??
Way to go Joel, sounds like you are a renisance (sp) baseball player
(good at all aspects).
Post a Comment