Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is six better than four??

Four piggies was better than two, so are six better than four? Tonight after Aliya's bath I decided to try out a new look for our little one. I was SO surprised when Aliya sat almost completely still!! Jon said it kind of looks ghetto...what do you think? I think it looks like a crown on her princess head!

This is not the normal look on her face as I'm doing her hair...


Tada!!


It kind of looks like a carousel...


Being beautiful is hard work...all worn out!


This on has nothing to do with hair, but this is why she eats naked! This nothing, you should see what Joel and I looked like!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think she looks cute in all her piggy's.

Oh my, she certainly likes to share her food with the one feeding her, doesn't she (: