A few weekends ago Aliya and I traveled up north to a friend of mine to attend her son's first birthday party. Aliya stole a lot of the attention...she didn't mean to, but being so cute has it's perks! We stopped by grandma and grandpa B.'s for lunch and visited my Grant and Gruncle. (Great Aunt and Uncle) They adopted my cousin Kim from Korea years ago and it was neat to hear their story of her homecoming. I teared up as they talked about their experience. Aliya got her fair share of attention before we headed out. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me during our visit, but the below pictures were emailed to me from Stacy, as soon as I get pictures from grandma and grandpa I will post them!
Mommy and Aliya

Showing off her walking skills

Where's my plate? (she LOVED the food!)

Just a cute one!
3 comments:
What a DOLL!!!!
Beautiful pictures!
WOW, she has GROWN since the last time I saw her (June I guess) ! She is adorable. Love her pink jumper ooutfit.
Thanks for the invite.
*I always get those security letters wrong when leaving comments, LOL.
Post a Comment