Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just ordered!




I just ordered Aliya's new birth certificate! We should get it in a few weeks, then we can get her a social security card and get her name changed on all our insurance and medical records! It is such a relief that she is ours forever!

Since my last post, Aliya now has two bottom teeth! Her second bottom one came through just yesterday morning! She now says "dad" clear as day. Not just "dadda", but "dad". Jon is eating it up!! It's a great feeling, the first day Aliya said, "mom" I almost cried, I am so glad Aliya is now saying "dad", now he can feel the pride too!

We are stilling loving our van and Joel says, "this is awesome". He still loves football and is now practicing in pads and full contact. He has his first scrimmage next weekend on Saturday and his first game on Sunday (I think that's the schedule). Hopefully I'll watch the right team this time!

Friday nigh Jon and I went to his company's 30th anniversary dinner. It was our fist night out alone since Aliya came home! He put together a 30 year tribute video with pictures and music. It was AMAZING! Everyone loved it and you could see the pride in his eye as people complimented him and thanked him! Way to go baby! My dad watched Aliya that night and they got some special time together! (Thanks again daddy!) Saturday afternoon Exhibit Concepts held a family day at the park to continue their celebration. So we packed up the new van full of stuff and headed out. It was so much fun! Aliya played with a little girl named Ava, she's 4 days older than Aliya. They interacted more than I thought they would, mainly it was taking toys from each other or pulling hair. They had blow up slides and rock climbing walls, food and electric bull, train rides for the kids and lots of ice cream!

Aliya and Ava playing

No comments: