Last weekend Martha came to visit. She came into town Saturday afternoon right before dinner! We had our traditional chinese take out and then watched a movie. I had to work 3rd shift that night so as everyone else was going to bed I was getting ready to go to work. Sunday morning when I got home I was hoping to rest for about an hour before getting ready for church, but that didn't happen. I was so tired I couldn't sleep, I hate that feeling! Jon had to teach that Sunday so he and Joel headed to the Vineyard while Martha, Aliya and I headed to Starbucks and then onto London OH to visit my dad's church with my grandma and grandpa H. and Uncle Mark. Grandma drove so I could sleep on the way there and back. Dad's sermon was about Peter and it was great! Aliya flirted with everyone in the church and eventually had be taken to the nursery. After service we went to Perkin's for lunch. Below are a few pictures from the weekend!
Aliya trying to earn her college money the easy way!

Joel being silly, as always!

Getting beautiful (click on the pic to see her face, I LOVE IT!)

Grandma and Grandpa H. waiting for our seat at Perkins

Striking a pose...(I was slap happy from exhaustion at this point)

Dad and me

Always the center of attention

Beautiful

Can you see the family resemblance?

Grandma Kris and Aliya

Martha and dad

Kisses from Grandpa

Aunt Martha and little Aliya

"Here mommy, you have it"

There you are!
2 comments:
Joel is looking so much older!!!
Love her in the "Hugs" tshirt!
Looks like a fun visit. :)
Post a Comment