Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WE HAVE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 days without power is enough time to make anyone go crazy! Thank you so much for EVERYONE who let us use their showers, laundry room, kitchen, freezer and dinner table. We couldn't have done it without you!!!

**On a side note**Joel came home tonight from football practice and Aliya squealed with delight and jumped up and down in my arms. She loves her big brother, but this is the first time she has EVER reacted like this! I almost cried!

I have so much to catch up on now that we have power, I'll write more soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I was wondering we you had updated! LOL

Glad to see you back online. That is so sweet about Aliya showing love for her big brother. :)

Pirate Lady said...

I should say YOU DO!! And, GOD gave it to you and gives it to all of us! Praise the Lord! I, in the Hurricane State, felt so helpless for my children and grandchildren in the Sinus Valley State! How strange this was. It shows all of us how much we need each other at times and can rely on our family and friends who love us. I always miss those special times with my grandchildren. Sad for me. Love, Granny