Hey all!
I don't have any new pictures to share right now, but I wanted to send out a quick update on how the Bergstrom's are doing:
*Aliya is crawling EVERYWHERE and is into EVERYTHING! She pulls herself up to stand and walks around the furnature.
*Joel is still loving football. He suffered a foot/ancle injury a few weeks ago, and had to sit out a game, but is back in his cleats and doing great!
*I am officially transfered to a new home that is to open up in about 15 days. My position is changing (I'm meeting with my boss tomorrow).
*Jon is shooting a wedding this weekend.
*Aliya still has just two teeth, but uses them well! She is eating everything we eat now and is doing great with her sippy cup.
*Joel had school pictures today!
*We have just 9 days until our 5th anniversery!
*Aliya is "talking" up a storm, she keeps saying "Bob", I've decided Bob is her friend in the mirror.
*Joel will be 10 on the 18th, he's having his birthday party at the bowling alley this year!
*Jon is still volunteering with the 4 and 5 year olds at church
*I am still in the infant room and loving it!
*Aliya waves at everyone she sees
*Joel no longer lets me kiss him good bye at school (I get a side hug now...sniff)
*Aliya loves her new baby sitter and is doing great there!
*Joel is making his own breakfasts and packs his own lunch
*Aliya loves her big brother
*Joel loves his little sister
*I am blessed to have two of the greatest kids in the world!
*Jon is blessed to have the best wife in the world!
3 comments:
Great update!! We love and Miss you guys!!
Thanks for the update... I was hoping for pictures, though. ;)
Take care and have a great weekend.
Whoa! A lot has been happening. You will have to call me when you get a chance and give me the scoop on all of these changes.
Love Ya!!!!
Jackie
Post a Comment