Saturday, November 29, 2008

Double Take

Last week I was browsing through a few blogs linked through one of my friend's when I came across a page that had my daughter's picture on it. I looked closer and clearly saw that it was not Aliya's picture, but in fact a little girl named Gracie from Guatemala. The resemblance is remarkable. Tonight I pulled up the blog and showed it to Jon. He agreed, they look a lot alike. Don't they say we all have a twin out there somewhere? Who'da thought Aliya's would be from Guatemala.

Our little ladybug


Little Gracie


Now, I've never met or even corresponded with this family, so I hope they don't mind I took their kids picture from their page. It is a public blog so hopefully they won't mind.

What do you think, Does Aliya have a twin?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I see the resemblance. Both cuties!!

Laura said...

They definitely look alike!

Unknown said...

That is crazy!!!!

Ali said...

Wow!!! Yes she does!