Sunday, November 16, 2008

Saturday Visits

Saturday Aliya and I bundled up and braved the cold and traveled to Washington Court House to visit with Martha, "Mom Channell" and Grandma Kris and Grandpa Steve. Unfortunately the pictures from Dad's said "invalid format" when I tried to download them to the computer???? Not sure what that is all about. So all I have to share today is our visit with Martha and mom. We met at Dakota Grill and waited way too long for our food, but we didn't mind, it gave us a chance to visit! It was Mom Channell's first time meeting Aliya!


Just me...


Martha gave Aliya the CUTEST outfit! Good thing too because after Aliya ate my dill pickle spear she had pickle juice all over her shirt and stunk pretty bad!


Martha and Mom Channell


Aliya loved all the attention!


After lunch we headed over to my dad's for a visit. Dad was at class so we got some good time in with Kris! Aliya loved visiting and snuggling with Grandma Kris. We decided to stay for dinner and dad was able to make it home before we had to leave! She was still fascinated with dad's beard. I left the camera in the car for most of the visit, and now the one good shot I got of our visit isn't reading on my camera. Hopefully dad can send it to me from their camera and I'll post it soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear about your other pics not uploading. The ones you did post are cute!

Can't wait to see that little girl this weekend. She's growing up so fast!

Jamie said...

Love the pic's. Sounds like you had a very nice visit.