Saturday, February 21, 2009

Better late than never...

I know I am way behind on posting, so here's a few pictures of our trip to FL. I will hope to get more up tomorrow.

Joel's self photo at Animal Kingdom


The boys on a ride


They are just too cute!


Taking a quick break


Me and my girl


Aunt Kim teaching Joel to roller blade


Trying not to fall


Shuffle Board


Hanging on daddy's lap at the pool


She couldn't decide if she wanted in or out...

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm working on uploading pics tonight, too. FYI, when I have a chunk of time and Blogger is running smoothly... I'll just upload pics to 3-4 different posts. Then, when I have time later in the week... I'll add captions.

Anyway, thanks for the FL pics! It looks as though you guys had a great time. Aliya is getting so big! She's as beautiful as ever.

Jamie said...

Thanks for sharing looks like a good time was had!! Loved all the pic's.

Such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Darling Pics of all of you! Glad you had fun together in Florida!!! Look forward to seeing more!!! xxxxooooo Mom & Dad Wilhelm