Friday, April 10, 2009

Our trip to BG

Yesterday Joel, Aliya and I headed to BG in preparation for my doctors appointment this morning. Last night Aliya went pee pee again in the potty (and then went poo poo on the carpet this morning...oops!). Anyway, we had a great visit! The doctor only found 2 lumps this time. One lump was there last time but had grown just over 1mm since my last appt so he decided to get the needles out! Thankfully it didn't hurt and it was just a cyst! I will return in 3 months for my next appt. On a positive note, I've lost 10 lbs since my last visit there! Aliya screamed through the entire appointment again...I am rethinking taking her next time. The doctor and staff say they don't mind, but it really is distracting and unfair to the other patients to listen to. Joel stayed back with Grandpa and they went to Bass Pro and bought fishing stuff. It was a quick up and back trip this time, but a lot of fun!

5 comments:

We Are Family said...

Praying, no more lumps for you my friend.

Jamie said...

We're praying for you.

Dad said...

It seems as though the lumps are your cross to bear for right now. Please continue to pray for God's wonderful and miraculous interventions.

Marian said...

Hi Kelly, I'm new to your blog by way of some other adoption blogs and I have enjoyed reading your posts. We too are a transracial family through adoption so it is always good to read others as they journey down the same path. Your little girl is adorable! I look forward to reading more! Stop by and visit anytime. Grace & peace

Sweet Patience said...

I am praying that you are healed and have no more lumps and your body is healed.
Thanks for following my blog. Your daughter is really growing.