Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pee Pee in the Potty!!!

She did it!!! Aliya went pee pee in the potty this afternoon! When I went to pick her up from Jen's she was walking around saying "potty" and tugging on her jeans. She would wonder into the bathroom then come back out saying "potty". When we got home I stripped her down to just her shirt and let her run around naked. I talked to her about going potty and she sat down on it. I gave her a book to read, that only lasted about 30 seconds before she got up...And there it was, a small yellow puddle in the potty! We did a happy dance and clapped and squealed! She was so proud of herself!! Who knows if she'll do it again any time soon!?!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Good job, Aliya! I hope you potty train quickly.

Jamie said...

Woo Hoo!! Way to go!! Such a big girl!