Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Game Night

Joel has been very interested in playing games together as a family lately. He brought out an old favorite the other night, Connect Four. He warned me that "he rocks" at the game (those are his words, not mine)! He really is good!! Aliya wanted to play too, she did great putting the pieces in. Joel let her win a few times, it was really cute. He was telling her where to go (not that she listened or anything). It was a nice night, I think we will have more of these this summer!








I'm not sure why we played on his travel Connect Four game, he has a regular one we played on the following night, but whatever works!

3 comments:

Laura said...

So cute!

Jamie said...

Family game time, how fun!!

Sweet Patience said...

Oh, I remember playing connect four. I am an early seventies baby. That was a very popular game as well as Popcorn and Operation!