Monday, June 8, 2009
The look
So we all know Aliya is one of the most vocal children we've ever met...well, now she's trying to put sentences together. She will run over to us and say something (we can only recognize about 2 words) then she stars at us waiting for an answer...she gets this blank look on her face and just looks at us. When we try to answer and get it wrong, she grunts and walks away. I wish I could capture this look on camera (I will try)...it's just too priceless for words. Tonight she was trying to tell me something about Gracie's water (I think)...and she got so frustrated with me. It is hard not to laugh (which really gets her made). So after a minute of "telling us" she starts using all the signs she knows in a row to get our attention "milk, water, please, help, more..." I can't wait until the words come more clearly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm with you...can't wait till I can understand more clearly what my little one is trying to express!! She knows but trying to get mama & dada to understand is a challenge!!
Ally is always "telling me" things, too... usually with a pointed finger. It won't be long before they're talking as clear as day!
I was just telling my husband this weekend that I don't look forward to that part of Isabel's speech. Telling him how saying 'Yes' to whatever she says is not always a good thing.
But I do look forward to her putting words together and talking. She's become a chatter bug lately it will be nice to understand her play.
That's cute. They sure know what they are trying to say and look out Mom and Dad when we don't understand (:
Hi Kelly,
cute pictures. I received your message today. You can email me and I will give you my agency's name. They do have agencies in your state.
Kristy
Post a Comment