I just want to tell the entire world (or at least the 3 of you that read this blog) that I have the most amazing step son in the world! He is kind, gentle, funny, gifted, sweet, loving, smart, and a whole long list of amazing words!!!
I love you Bug and I am proud to be your step mom!
6 comments:
Awesome post!
We love you, too, Joel. :)
I thought the same exact thing as Laura, AWESOME!!!!
Love it! He is a great kid!
I hope Joel is one of the three people that read your blog! :)
BTW...OTH starts on Monday!!!! My roommate and I are going to watch all of season 6 this weekend since I missed a lot of the episodes last season.
Grandma and Grandpa Wilhelm second those thoughts. He is definately a special and wonderful young man who is loved very much by all of us!!!
He's a great big brother too! That's easy to tell.
Post a Comment