Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Thoughts on 30
Today I turn 30. I'm actually REALLY excited about it! I think the 20's (although tons of fun) are a hard age to be in the working world. In your 20's you are still too young to know anything, but you're old enough to know better?!?! Am I right? At least that's how I feel in my line of work. So today I embrace 30 and am ready to start this new chapter in my life! Some days I feel much older (esp when people assume I'm Joel's bio-mom and I see them doing the math in their head with our ages) and others I freak out when given an assignment at work, "I can't handle this, I'm way too young" but then I think, I'm really not that young and hey, they wouldn't be giving it to me if they didn't trust I could do it, right?!? So, it's not so freaky after all! So I welcome 30 and look forward to a great year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kelly!
Happy Birthday Kelly...
I'm wright there with you on step-kids. I'm 42 and I tell people I have 4 kids and 5 Grandkids and they ask me their ages and I say 31,27,24, and 2 and Grandkids are
11,9,8,3, and 8 months. You should see the looks I get...Hope you have a great b-day.
P.S. I think the group you are doing is great. If you need anything with it just ask...
March 9, 2010 2:20 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope that you had a great one! Enjoy yourself.
Kelly, I was there the day you were born. What a thrill to watch God at work.
Love,
Dad
Happy Birthday! So far the 30s have been great!!
Melba
Post a Comment