Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh man!

This weekend isn't starting out as planned, I can tell you that! I went to bed Thursday night with a sore throat and woke up miserable. My check engine light came on in the van earlier in the week, Jon took it to Auto Zone for them to run a free diagnostic check on it for me. Some valve needs replaced, nice. When I woke up this morning my throat was feeling a little better, but not soon after I was fully awake it got worse again and my chest started tightening up. My Uncle Keith has a contact at a local garage and came over this morning to take me to get my van checked out. Thankfully there is nothing wrong with my van!! Apparently (or so they think) a piece of carbon got stuck in the valve, causing the light to go on, but has worked its way out and now the van is fine!! Thank God! We really don't have the money right now to pay on the van! I received my bill for my surgery this week, thankfully the doctor and hospital were kind enough to work out a payment plan for me.

BUT on a positive note, my little sister (Sheri) is graduating from Miami University tomorrow with a double major in Finance and Business (I think). We are super excited to head down to Oxford tomorrow after church to be with her!!

Potty training is going well. Aliya is amazing me! I pray it continues to be this easy!!!

No comments: