Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pool Time

We are loving our pool!! The kids are having so much fun in it! What a blessing. Here are just a few quick shots taken a few weeks ago.

It's the perfect size for us!


Joel showing off some swimming moves


I love this one!


Aliya has gotten so brave! She was pretty scared the first few times, but now she climbs the ladder and jumps off, all on her own! She now swims with her face down in the water!


Trying to get a good action shot of Joel jumping in, it turned into more of a belly flop! OUCH!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pic's. I can see you all enjoying yourselves on those Hot sticky Ohio days.

Go Aliya jumping and swimming with her face in the water!! Awesome!! Great Swim moves Joel!

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you got a pool, how exciting. The pics of the kids are great...where's some of mommy and daddy??? lol