Doing a little catching up on blogs... one question, How did you manage to keep track of the same pair of sunglasses for 3 years? I have a hard enough time keeping sunglasses for 1 year, let alone 3, and with a 2-3 year old (sorry, I'm not good with remembering ages). Amazing, I must say :-)
6 comments:
Cute then....Cute now!
so adorable!!! Wow how she has grown!
Beautiful Girl
Once a Diva always a Diva!! I love it, I love her!! Miss you all!!
Wow, the growth is amazing...LOVE the sunglasses!
Melba
Doing a little catching up on blogs... one question, How did you manage to keep track of the same pair of sunglasses for 3 years? I have a hard enough time keeping sunglasses for 1 year, let alone 3, and with a 2-3 year old (sorry, I'm not good with remembering ages). Amazing, I must say :-)
Post a Comment