We are being blessed with a new (new to us) twin bed for Aliya this Sunday!! For awhile now Aliya has been talking about wanting a "big big bed", as she sleeps on a twin bed for naps as the sitter's. I've been searching for the perfect bedding online and finding that bedding is expensive!! I found two adorable ladybug sets, but alas, they were WAY out of our price range. I've been to every store under the sun and ended up on Wal Mart this morning and found the one that is perfect for our little ladybug and very much in our price range! I went on line to email it to Jon to find out it's $9 cheaper on line than priced in the store (plus free site-to-store shipping)!!! My day keeps getting better and better!! THEN I find out the curtains that match are $2 cheaper in the store! We were hoping Wal Mart would match their internet pricing, but they won't :( That's okay, I will order the comforter tomorrow and have it within a week or so!!! Below is the picture from Wal Mart's website!!! Aliya is really excited!!

Jon was able to get his hands on some free white shag carpet at work and made her a nice 7x6 rug! It's really soft and super cute! The bed we are being given is a twin canopy bed (minus the canopy) so we picked up a misquote net that with colorful butterflies on it that I will hang from the ceiling and make my own canopy! (cross your fingers I can get creative with it)
I plan to take before and after pictures, so stay tuned!
4 comments:
looking forward to seeing it!!
Very cute--I love the idea of using mosquito netting to make a canopy. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Melba
Yay! Look forward to seeing your girls Big big bed!!
You did much better then me on the cost of all this. So glad you found the right one for your little ladybug.
Adorable Bedding!!
Post a Comment