Here are a few before pictures...
And after...
The rug Jon made at work. We love to lay on it and relax!
The bed is a lot bigger than I thought, it takes up so much room! We had to put her rocking chair in the garage!! She loves to color at her desk and look out the window.
Please don't mind the stuff in the closet. I shoved a bunch of stuff in there to take the picture! (the closet is my next project!)
Jon moved her toys up to her room. She plays with them a lot more now!
We were SO blessed with this bed! Joel's Aunt Stephanie GAVE it to us! I still want to paint the canopy white, but for now it works!
4 comments:
So sweet! Her room is just adorable!! I love it!! I bet she loves it too!
Aliya's room look wonderful! I bet she loves it. :)
so, so cute!!! I love it. that rug is awesome!
Looks beautiful! Even without the bed painted white looks great.
Post a Comment