I can't believe our Joel Bug will be twelve in eight days. It does not seem possible! He had just turned three when Jon and I met 9 years ago. Is this even possible?!?! We celebrated his birthday early this year his birthday does not fall on our weekend. We got him a cell phone. *Gasp* I know, if you know me, I am very anti-kid cell phone, but we weighed the pros and the cons and the pros won! He was SUPER excited to open it yesterday! He hasn't put it down yet! We were in BG this weekend so we got to celebrate with my folks and grandma & grandpa and Aunt Cindy. My mom took all the pictures, so hopefully I can snag a few from her and post them here!
Joel has become such an amazing young man over the years. He has such a tender heart and is so loving. I am so proud to be his step-mom!
3 comments:
12? Oh my gosh! Please give him a hug for me.
Will do dad!
Oh I can't wait to see him this weekend to hear all about his gift! He is growing p so fast...just think 4 years he will be driving...teehee!
Post a Comment