So much on my mind, but every time I go to blog about it I blank. So here, in no particular order is a list of what's been on my mind lately.
I miss my grandma
Thanksgiving cannot be here already!
Aliya will be 3 in less than a month
I'm not sleeping at night again
Hot flashes SUCK
Adoption
Will it be weird not having grandma at Thanksgiving on Thursday
Joel finally got his cell phone back
I hate putting laundry away
I'm going on 3 months of no laundry on the basement couch
I miss my Martha
Will the school re-asses Aliya for her stuttering
If she's accepted, how will I get her to/from everyday and still work
My job is blah
I feel blah
I need to work out
I need to stop eating so much
I have awesome friends
I have so much to be thankful for this year
I want a new van
We can't afford a new van
I don't need a new van, I just want one
I feel like crying lately for no reason
I think I need a new pillow
I need new tires on the van
Joel needs to clean his room
I need to clean my room
Aliya's birthday party
I need to read my bible more
When I'm at work all I think about is home
When I'm home all I think about is work
What is Aliya's birthmom going to do for Thanksgiving
What is that noise my van keeps making
How much is it going to cost us to fix it
When is football season over
1 comment:
Haha! You've got a lot on your mind.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment