Sharing our lives with family and friends everywhere!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Say Cheese
Today I took Aliya to her first photo shoot. Portrait Innovations is a wonderful place. I walked in strong willed and only going to spend the $9.95 "Summer Special" and I walked out an hour later spending WAY more!! But how can you put a price on these!! Below are some of my favorites. Not all of them made it to print, but I'm so glad I got the disc so we can share all the photos! I asked my grandma H. to tag along to help me pick out the best ONE and help me stay strong in my plan...after Aliya's shoot she started to get fussy so grandma took her for a walk and disappeared. I found them on a bench, Aliya limp as a wet noodle. I guess having your pictures taken really wears you out! After we got our pictures printed out we headed to lunch. Aliya sat in the highchair like a big girl and helped me eat my turkey sandwich. Thanks grandma for spending the morning with us!! Enjoy!!
4 comments:
I like the close up ones the best 'cause you can see her features more clearly. Cute outfits and cute pics!!! Gray background not so much. Mom :)
She is beautiful!!!! xxxxooooo
There would be no way I could have picked just one ither, they are all WAY TO ADORABLE!!
It must have been so hard to choose! Aliya did so well!!
Post a Comment