
As I sit here at look over our landing at my messy house, I wish I could clone myself. There are not enough hours in the day to get everything done. And I'm sure once school starts next week it's going to be even worse. So I guess there's just one thing to do, ignore it tonight and deal with it tomorrow!!!
4 comments:
I love that movie and I know how you feel. Our house is always messy anymore. I try to straighten it up and 5 seconds later everything I picked up is all over again plus new stuff, lol.
Your house will n.e.v.e.r be clean again. ;)
Thanks girl, I could REALLY use a Multiplicity night too! and if you want to feel better about your messy house...come visit mine :)
The downstairs of our home isn't used and cluttered, but I make a total mess of the 4 rooms upstairs and 2 bathrooms! And, there is only Tom and me! And unfortunately, we are lonely for our family. So realize how lucky you are that you have children and laughter and laundry. Yes, my dear, laundry! And I LOVE doing your laundry when I am there, because I am THERE!!!! I miss you and love you so much and wish I was there to help with the kids....... Mom in Florida
Post a Comment