Sharing our lives with family and friends everywhere!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
What do you think?
Last week at church someone told me that Aliya looks like Brad and Angelina's daughter. I don't even know her name (that shows you how much I pay attention to celebrity life)... So, what do you think? Do we have a look-a-like?
Aliya is precious no matter what! I hate people comparing our children just because they're AA. I have gotten that Daniel looks like Barack Obama, What? Then I have goten how Anjelina of you to adopt! Because that's why I wanted to adopt! I would love to have my daughter, Aliyah from Ethiopia, just as beautiful of both these girls! Sorry had to get on soap box, lol
4 comments:
I can see the resemblance a bit. I think Aliya is much prettier though!!
We use to get the look a like with Chey all the time. When she was younger she resembled the Olsen twins, not anymore (:
I think there is a resemblance, but I agree with Jamie......but, all babies are pretty....look into their eyes.........
They say we ALL have a twin. I want to find mine.....
Oh my! Aliya is cuter hands down!!! No comparison!!!!
Aliya is precious no matter what! I hate people comparing our children just because they're AA. I have gotten that Daniel looks like Barack Obama, What? Then I have goten how Anjelina of you to adopt! Because that's why I wanted to adopt! I would love to have my daughter, Aliyah from Ethiopia, just as beautiful of both these girls! Sorry had to get on soap box, lol
Post a Comment