A while back this box arrived in the mail and in it was this beautiful pink dress. This dress is all the way from an Indian reservation in Arizona. Grandma Norma (Martha's grandma) sent Joel a "I'm the BIG brother" tee shirt and bracelet (that he is using as a bookmark) and this dress. I have to admit, the dress stayed in the box until this morning. Holding it up to Aliya I was afraid I had waiting too long and it was too small, but it fit perfectly! Thank you so much Grandma Norma! Aliya got several compliments on it at church this morning. (please don't mind the baby fro in the below pics, she had piggies for church, she pulled those out. Then she had a pony tail in to take Joel back to him mom's, she pulled that out...so this is what we were left with!)
I can do it myself mommy!

This is one happy baby!

After lunch we changed into our relaxing clothes and Aliya was playing with Joel's Tampa Bay bandanna, I thought I'd try it on her. She actually kept it on for about an hour. (It helped tame her hair a bit too!)
4 comments:
What a beautiful dress!!
Love the fro and the bandana (:
I absolutely LOVE the dress! I want one for my daughter! Can't wait for my own hair issues :) I am trying to grow Daniel's out to see his curls, I want him to have a lil fro, but I'm not sure it will. We shall see :)
I absolutely love my granddaughter with her Bucs bandanna. My baby Buc is the sweetest little girl I have ever seen! What a personality! She needs to move to Tampa and be a Tampa Bay Buccaneer Jr. Cheerleader.........Love, Grandma
she looks good in the bandna. and that dress is gorgeous!
can I get one for me? :)
** these security letters look easier this time.
Post a Comment