Friday, August 22, 2008

New tricks

It's official, our little one can pull herself up to stand! The other day I put her down for a nap and she got really quiet really fast, I waited a few minutes and then decided to peek in. There she was, standing up with a HUGE grin on her face! Of course I couldn't find the camera. So last night I decided it was time to drop her mattress down a few levels and turn her crib against the wall (the side that drops down doesn't stay up, it was a free crib!). Not two minutes after I put her in it last night I hear this grunting sound, my first thought "she's filling her diaper" WRONG I turn around that she was trying with all her might to pull herself up. I found the camera and began to record it and the second before she stands my memory card was full and stopped recording! I can't believe it, she looks so little in her crib standing there!

Look what I can do mommy!



Last night while Joel and I were folding laundry Scrappy came down and rolled around on the carpet to scratch his back. He rolled into my dirty whites pile on the floor and this is what he looked like when he was finished.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh boy, let the fun begin (:

That pic of Scrappy is hilarious!!!

Pirate Lady said...

Hi my Grandpuppy!! So you are a cross dresser now? I won't tell why, but you need to get with Ryan...hmmmmm. He loves my dressy shoes! Scrappy, is that really your size?

Love, Grandma Sylvia in Florida

Unknown said...

Look at her hair! How cute!

How is Joel? I assume school has started there. How is he liking it?