You have to love some of the questions that come out of almost 10 year olds. They know all these grown up words, but at times don't know what they mean or how to put them together in a sentence. Joel has always been really good using his words correctly, but tonight he said something that had to be written down, this one is defiantly for the books!
Tonight as we finished up dinner Joel looked at us and said, "does orange juice cause you to be constipated"? WHAT??? He went on to say, "we had brunch for lunch last week at school and the Orange juice carton said, 'Made from constipate'". Not only did I almost choke on my water, but it was all I could to not laugh. Jon asked him what it means to be constipated? Joel said he didn't know. Once I controlled my laughter I explained to him that he meant concentrate, not constipate (and then explained what each word means).
Jon made a few crude jokes about being constipated and we all shared a good laugh. I just had to share this one!
3 comments:
Definitely a funny to remember! ;)
That is my grandson for you!!! How precious.........
Grandma Sylvia
That is too funny!!! I'm glad you wrote it down to remember!
Post a Comment