Last night during dinner Aliya started to throw a little fit in her highchair. She kept reaching for the table, so I removed the tray and pushed her to the table. She was SO excited to be sitting next to us! She did an okay job keeping her plate on the table, so I'm going to pick up some suction cup plates tomorrow at WalMart! Then daddy came home and she got excited and threw her plate in the air! (I did not take a picture of that, I didn't want to encourage it!)
You may also notice her new doo! Aliya now wears her hair in a single ponytail on the top of her head. I find it easiest to tame and take care of in the morning!
2 comments:
Ally would eat cheese alllllllll day long if I let her. Hee, hee!
Aliya is too cute pushed up to the table and I love her pony up top. :)
I love the pony tail too, soooo cute.
Post a Comment