Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home Sick

I am home today. I started getting a sore throat on Friday and now I can't breath, my chest is tight when I cough and I have no voice. I know what you're thinking, "Yeah Jon, Kelly can't talk!!!" but seriously, it stinks! I rarely get sick, but when I do it hits hard. I went to work yesterday and by noon thought I was dying. I tried to leave early, but at 4pm I was just leaving work. Jon surprised me last night with a dozen red roses to help me feel better! I could only smell them a little, but they are BEAUTIFUL! I actually called in sick today. I went to the doctor after dropping off Aliya this morning and found out there is nothing wrong with me. I have no virus, no bacteria, my lungs are clear. My nasal passage is swollen and my throat is raw, but other than that I'm fine. The doctor gave me a script for a decongestant and sent me on my way. She said I should be feeling better by the end of the week. I'm glad I'm not contagious. It has been so hard not to kiss all over Aliya these past few days! I do have to run a doctor's appt this afternoon for work, but other than that it's just me and the couch today with Lifetime on the TV!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, no! I hope you're feeling better soon.

((HUGS))

Jamie said...

Feel Better soon!!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Slow down, and you'll heal faster!
Love,
Dad