This year we went to Fun Fest at our church on Friday night. We try to go every year with Joel and this was his fist year he ran off with his buddies and left us to just check in. We went to friends, Rod and Mandy's, before hand for pizza then caravaned over to the church. Joel is not in any of these pictures because he ran off before I remembered to get my camera out! (Jon has some shots of him from Trick or Treat I hope to post tonight) Aliya was a ladybug, but most people thought she was a strawberry. Maybe next year folks!
Here's a top view of Aliya and little Madaline (our baby sitter's daughter)

She was more interested in eating the hay than smiling

Farmer ladybug Aliya

Little Sweet Pea

Aliya and Gage
2 comments:
Awww, I can see why they thought strawberry because her little antenae didn't stay up well. Still super cute!!
Such a cutie in her costume!!
Post a Comment