Monday, January 19, 2009

"HEY"



My mommy wanted you all to know that we are still here! We have been really busy, but she'll post some new stuff soon!!! Until then, here's a quick update on me and my brother:

Me:
*I'm walking all the time now. Crawling is for babies and I'm a big girl now!
*My 4th tooth just broke through this morning!
*I love to eat (still) chips are my new fav snack, even though mommy won't let me have them very often!
*I'm talking up a storm now, my newest words are "no" (snow), I do know how to say No really well, but I say that a lot louder than snow!, "dudin" (Dustin), "meow", "football" and"yeah"
*I like to tease people, I have a great sense of humor!
*I like to shut myself into rooms then scream because I can't get out
*My hair is getting long, mommy is going to take me for my first hair appt soon!
*I love to watch football with daddy and Joel, I can sign Touchdown, No good and holding! (I'm learning to say basketball now too)
*When I'm not talking, I'm singing and dancing. Mommy sings to me a lot and I interrupt her and say "hey mommy" then grin and sing my little heart out to her!
*I am still very much a mommy's girl, I love my daddy, but there's just something about mommy!
*I came home one year ago on the 21st!

Her's what's up with Joel:
*He's in basketball again this season. He doesn't like it much (I think it's too much running for him!)
*4th grade is hard, but he's doing well. He likes spelling the best (he didn't get his skills from mommy in that subject)
*He is getting so tall, he's almost up to mommy's shoulders!
*He is the best big brother in the world!
*He is gentle and kind
*Joel is funny, he makes me laugh all the time
*Science is his next favorite subject, he likes to do experiments!
*Still loves the Steeler's (don't ask me why!)
*Is so excited to go to FL next week!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for the update, Aliya! You're getting to be such a big girl.

Jamie said...

The kids are doing great!!

Happy one year homecoming Aliya!!

Have fun on your trip to Florida!!

Sweet Patience said...

Cute picture and nice update!