Sunday, January 4, 2009

Looking Back on 2008

2008 was an amazing year in our family. It had its ups and downs, but in the end God showed us that He is still so faithful! Our daughter came home, our brother-in-law went to be with the Lord. Promotions were given and jobs were laid off. Money was tight, we were blessed beyond measure. Tears of joy were shed, sobs of sorrow were released. New friendships developed, lost friendships were rekindled. Surgeries were scheduled, healing were preformed. Hair was cut, wigs were made. Babies were born and a wedding was planned. God was faithful, and I am thankful.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Here, Here!! God is most certainly faithful!!

Sweet Patience said...

Hi,
I found your blog today on another blog that I visit and vice versa. I love your blog. Please visit my blog. We are in the middle of a domestic adoption as well.
I think that I could learn something from you as well with your open adoption.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

So well put, honey! Amen and Amen to what you wrote!!! What a year!!!
May 2009 be your best year ever along with all of your reader's best year, too!!! xxxxxoooooo

Mom