Thursday, January 22, 2009
Please pray...
Our little ladybug is not feeling well. We've been home with her all week. She's cut two teeth this week and has a very deep chest cough. We went to the doctor's this morning (I was having flash backs of our last appt and was wondering how today would go...she did SO well! We walked in and she got right down after I took off her coat and played with the toys, she walked around and waved at everyone. When it was her turn, she walked back to the room on her own, let me put her on the scale, and told everyone her name, but when the nurse touched her she SCREAMED) Anyway, we were given orders for a breathing machine and treatments. We will start the treatments tomorrow, as the doctor forgot to write the dose on the script and the office was closed when I finally made it to the pharmacy. She has a slight fever and is very tired. Please pray she is better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am very sorry Aliya is sick. It's just so sad when little ones are so miserable. I hope the breathing machine is able to help her cough!
Oh, and FYI, I wouldn't let Aliya play with the toys at the doctor's office during cold and flu season. We always bring our own b/c of all the icky germs!
So sorry to hear that Aliya is under the weather. I pray that she returns to herself soon and the temperature and cold virus goes away quickly.
It seems like everyone is catching this stuff this week.
Oh, poor thing. I sure hope she is feeling better soon and the breathing machine helps clear up all that congestion in her chest.
Post a Comment