Well, Aliya's breathing treatments started yesterday. I'm convinced now that I am to not have anything to do with her treatments. She had her first treatment at the sitter's yesterday and Jennifer said that she did great! So last night we did on before bed, Jon and I tag teamed her and she screamed the entire 15 minutes. She did sleep better last night and is breathing easier. So this morning Jon decided to give Aliya her treatment while I was up doing some emails. And what to you know, she sat there the ENTIRE time with the mask on her face and didn't scream at all. Jon read her books and she did great. So, Jon has a new job around the house here for the next few days. She's starting to come around to her silly self again!
We were supposed to be heading to Joel's basketball game this morning, but we just got a call from Tracy (Joel's mom) and he's home sick in bed. What's up with this family!?!
I hope we are all well come Monday morning, we have to be at the airport REALLY early!
2 comments:
Know how your feeling we had sickness in this house for 20 some days ): Finally we are better , except I still can't hear out of my right ear, but that will heal in time.
We pray you are all feeling better by Monday and are able to have a great time in Florida.
I'm so sorry about Aliya and Joel! I will pray that they are both feeling much better soon.
Post a Comment