Aliya has been sick for the past few days. She started throwing up on Tuesday morning and Wednesday it was coming out the other end. We thought we were in clear last night, but she threw up again this morning. She's so limp and sad looking. Please add her to your prayer list!!!!! Thanks!
**update**
Well, Aliya woke up this morning with a fever. I can't tell you exactly what her temp was, because we took it once in each ear and got a two different readings, then under her armpit and got another reading, so I'm averaging it out to 101. I gave her Motrin and about 40 minutes later the fever broke and she perked up! She had her first solid BM this morning (small, but solid!) and is wanting to only eat bread. Not toast, just plain bread. Whatever, she's eating! Last night we ordered pizza for dinner and she said "ppeeee" (please) so we gave her a few mushrooms, which she shoveled in faster than we could replenish and screamed "PPEEEEEE" again and again! She's napping right now. I hope the fever doesn't come back!
2 comments:
We'll definitely pray!!
Get well prayers for Aliya!!
Post a Comment