Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The wedding

Okay, these are completely out of order, but here are a few of my favorite shots from Holly and Chaz's wedding...

Tom watching Holly appear from her room


Mama Sylvia


Ryan and Joel walking the rings down


Jim and Syliva (2)


Holly and Jim at Hooters the night before the wedding


The sun setting the night of the wedding


I love this shot!


Chaz and best man waiting for Holly


Walking down the isle with Tom


(did I mention it was windy?) Jim walking Holly from her room to the isle


Didn't she look amazing!?!?


Holly and Chaz being introduced at the reception


Chaz's parents


Ryan and Joel being announced (Joel ran upstairs after the wedding and came back in these clothes, he wanted to get comfortable)


My beautiful family


Aunt Terry and Uncle Mike


Our princess


The cake (it was really good, white cake with raspberry filling!!)


The happy couple

2 comments:

Laura said...

So glad you were for the big family event. The kids looked so cute all dressed up. :)

Jamie said...

Those pictures are wonderful.

I especially love the one of you and Aliya... beautiful!!