I can't believe our little ladybug is 17 months old already. She is doing new things everyday, but here are a few of her newest...
*Finally in size 4 diapers
*in size 4 shoes
*wears all 18 month pants/ 18-24 month shirts
*RUNS everywhere, her new thing is "set go" and she takes off running
*Uses a "big" fork (salad fork) with each meal, she HATES her baby forks
*learned to drink through a straw a few weeks ago
*has about a 30 word vocabulary, some words she uses every day, some are few and far between. Her newest words are "school, elbow, work, look, set go, body, baseball".
*if you ask her where daddy is in the morning she'll say "work"
*if you ask her where Joel is (when he's not with us) she'll say "cool" (school)
*loves to brush her teeth
*still loves to pray at each meal and before bed
*if you ask her where anything is on her body she bats her eyes at you then, if you're lucky, points to whatever you are asking
*is obsessed with mommy's body parts (if you know what I mean!?!)
*can turn on the TV with the remote, change the channel and the volume
*wants mommy and daddy to watch everything she does and yells at us until we look at her and comment on whatever it is she's doing
*loves to read books
*takes her shoes off just so she can try to put them back on herself
*she tells us she loves us daily
I'm sure I'm missing a few, but for now this will do!
3 comments:
I love this update!
Great update!
Thanks for the update, I loved reading all about what Aliya is up to.
Post a Comment