Thursday, May 14, 2009

I tried something new...what do you think?

Okay, so I tried something new with Aliya's hair. She sat so still for like 30 minutes then she was DONE! (and I wasn't) I hope to finish the back in the morning. I will try to get a picture once the look is complete. Not bad for my first try.






8 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it!!! You did a great job!

We Are Family said...

WAY CUTE!!! I am glad that she sat still for you :)

Steve said...

go girl! boy that looks great...lot's of time...

Laura said...

Very cute! I can't believe she sat still for that long!

Anonymous said...

Good job Kelly!!! Looks really good!!

Marian said...

I'm just impressed that she sat still for 30 min. I can maybe get Tess to be still for 10...if I coax with a cartoon :) It looks great!!! Wish you lived near me to give me some tips!!

Sweet Patience said...

Very cute!
Those styles also help the hair grow quicker as well, as long as the hair is moisturized well when you style it. Good work, that takes patience.

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Always enjoy finding new bloggy friends.
You did a great job on her hair. Looks amazing.