Sharing our lives with family and friends everywhere!
A lot! ;)
She is SO CUTE!
Adorable!! Her hair looks so shiny and healthy!
How cute!! You are getting so good!!
Looks so cute. I found a new site with hair tips some for little ones. Thought I'd pass it on. http://www.biracialhair.info/TipsForChildren.aspx
What a great idea for her party. I am already looking at princess cakes for Isabel I might have to do her second with that theme as well.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
A lot! ;)
She is SO CUTE!
Adorable!! Her hair looks so shiny and healthy!
How cute!! You are getting so good!!
Looks so cute.
I found a new site with hair tips some for little ones. Thought I'd pass it on. http://www.biracialhair.info/TipsForChildren.aspx
What a great idea for her party. I am already looking at princess cakes for Isabel I might have to do her second with that theme as well.
Post a Comment