Sharing our lives with family and friends everywhere!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Put me in Coach
As Joel's team (The Tigers) enters tournaments, I thought I would take a few minutes and share a few of my favorite pictures from the season. I honestly have no idea what the final season score was, but I know they are now winning in the losers bracket of tournaments. It's a double elimination tournament. Joel also made the All Star Team this year and begins practices next week. He will compete in 3 All Star Tournaments this year!!!! Just when I thought the season was over BAMB 4 more weeks!
I watching little guys play baseball. Congratz to Joel on making the all star team.
I can't believe you did 16 ponytails! Wow! Did you take pictures? Yes, I'm a part of a yahoo group (not sure if it's the same one) and one for our state too. I need to get on and see if I can learn how to do braids. I also have a link to youtube videos on braids and stuff I need to watch but it's all for a child slightly older.
3 comments:
Congrats! You must be so proud.
Isaac loved these pics!
I watching little guys play baseball. Congratz to Joel on making the all star team.
I can't believe you did 16 ponytails! Wow! Did you take pictures?
Yes, I'm a part of a yahoo group (not sure if it's the same one) and one for our state too. I need to get on and see if I can learn how to do braids. I also have a link to youtube videos on braids and stuff I need to watch but it's all for a child slightly older.
Wow!!! Congrats on making the All Star Team Joel!!
Post a Comment