Friday, June 5, 2009

The Self Photo

I really don't enjoy getting my picture taken by others, but there is something about the "self photo" that I love and can't get enough of. Back in the day, before we went digital, I used to take a self photo on every roll of film just to surprise my mom. Old tricks die hard, as you can see.

Last weekend we went bowling with the in laws and Jon's mom...i had to get at least one shot with everyone.

Aren't we cute!?!


She's yelling "cheeeeeese"


with Joel


with Jared


and Ryan


Jon even got in on the fun!



Obviously this isn't a self shot, but here's Jimmy and Leigh Ann stopping for a quick smile


And last but not least Sylvia and Aliya

4 comments:

We Are Family said...

CUTE!

Jamie said...

Great Pic's. Almost didn't recognize Jon with facial hair (:

Laura said...

I love self-portraits, too. You got some very cute ones!

Deb said...

I really don't like having my picture taken either. But I do give the camera to my husband occasionally to take a picture of Isabel and I so I'll have those to remember.

You got some great shots.