We had our court date one year ago today to finalize Aliya's adoption!!! As I sit here this morning I remember that day like it was yesterday! God has been so faithful this year and Aliya is the love of my life! I am blessed that she calls me mommy!
(I'm not sure how to add the link to the post from a year ago, but if you have time, go back and check it out, July 28, 2008)
5 comments:
Congratulations on your one year anniversary. I can hardly wait to get to that point.
What a happy day! Congrats!
Happy One Year!!!
Yay! congrats to you guys! reading this post brought back a flood of memories about our Adam's finalization just a year and a half ago! Adoption is an amazing journey that is SO worth it :)
Just read the post from last year. Now I need a tissue. So sweet and special and wow what a moment to meet the people that almost met your sweet daughter.
Happy 1 year. I have a feeling I'm going to be a bit sappy when our one year comes later this year.
Post a Comment