Here are a few things I'm up to these days:
*I wear size 2T clothes and size 6 shoes
*I'm still in a 4 diaper, but a 5 overnight diaper
*I think I am hilarious, most others do too
*I am very concerned when people cry
*I am really into giving hugs and kisses right now
*My favorite foods are still pizza and noodles
*Be careful what you say in front of me, I repeat EVERYTHING you say!
*I like making lists of my family and friends, "mommy, daddy, Joel, Madeline, Emmy..."
*I LOVE to sleep on my pillow in my bed
*Flushing the toilet is way more fun than actually sitting on it!
*I will sit for about an hour for mommy to do my hair at night
*I LOVE to color, with anything, on anything!
*I still love to go bye bye whenever I can!!
*Shopping is still a favorite for me!
*I ask "why" about everything
*My night night is still important to me
*I like to get naked and surprise mommy in the shower!
*I think pants should be optional when at home
*My new phrase is, "mommy, where are you?"
*I love to "talk" on the phone, but when someone is actually on the other line I get shy
*Still not a fan of strangers (or people I know well for that matter)
*My mom thinks I should stay in my class at church on my own, I'm still not too sure about this plan, but I'll be moving up to the 2 year old class soon, so I better get used to it!
*I had my party yesterday and LOVED seeing my friends and family!
*Back off kids, those presents are MINE
4 comments:
Ha! She definitely let out some screeches when the other kids were interested in her gifts.
I hope you liked the photos... I'm sorry I didn't take even more.
Happy Birthday to Aliya!
Such a big girl you are getting to be. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!
She is such a beauty! (And, pizza and noodles are some of my favorites also!) :)
I just stumbled upon your blog recently. I've added you to my blogroll; I hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment