And all through our house, Aliya is sleeping and quiet as a mouse.
Joel's playing wii and Jon's trying to help, in hopes the next level soon will appear.
The presents are wrapped and under the tree, will Santa fill the kid's stockings like he promised this year?
We've been to see family and then on to church, Aliya didn't sit still, but she could have been worse.
The countdown has started, it's almost time for bed, thanking God for our blessings and all that's ahead.
Okay, really stupid I know!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
5 comments:
I thought it was cute Kelly! Great job!
Merry Christmas to all of you!
Hugs, Jill
I liked the poem!
I like it! Merry Christmas to you too, albeit a bit late! :)
Melba
It's great. I need to do something like that for our Christmas scrapbook.
Great poem!!! You've got the gift!!!! Loved it!!!! xxxxxoooo
Post a Comment