Sunday, March 21, 2010
First Group
We just got home from our first While We Wait group. IT WAS AWESOME! Three couples came and we had a great time! Starbucks was under renovation, so we met at Graeter's Ice Cream (darn it, I know!). We were out in the middle of everything so it was a little difficult to really connect with people, but we managed. Next month Starbucks will be back up and running, thank goodness! I can't wait to see where this group goes! Hopefully next month more people will come, but I'm sort of glad the first group was small, that way we could get our feet wet and roll with it and it was a bit less intimidating for everyone I'm sure. YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! So glad it went well!
Praise the Lord. This will be a great 'connection' for those in the process for the first time!
I think three people is great for your first group! I'm so glad it went well and I think it's awesome you're doing this!
Melba
Keep up the great work, both of you!
Post a Comment